Hilliard Lyons Access Online
With Hilliard Lyons Access Online, you can view your account status on any device, taking advantage of new online tools that will enhance your view – and your understanding – of your accounts.
The new Access Online site will of course be fully secure, with the strong data privacy protection you’ve come to expect from Hilliard Lyons. In addition:
- Look and feel: The new site will look different, with simplified account presentation and more tools.
- Grouped accounts: Accounts will be grouped based on how your household is established on the system. Accounts that either are not linked today or do not share ownership may not appear together on Access Online when you first register – but will be re-grouped soon after you enroll.
- Electronic statements: The preferences you set on our current e-Notification system will not transfer to the new system, so you will need to re-enroll to receive electronic notices, statements, and tax documents. You will receive a paper statement for the transitional month of February.
- Quicken and TurboTax compatibility: The new system is compatible with Quicken and TurboTax soft-ware. If you use Quicken, your account information will continue to be available on the new platform without interruption, though you will have to re-establish your connection.
If you have any questions, please contact your Financial Consultant. For technical help, available 24/7, call 1-877-488-3748.
How to Enroll
- Go to https://hilliard.fccaccessonline.com and select “Sign Up”
- Enter the following into the form:
- First Name
- Last Name
- 8-digit Account Number
- Social Security Number
- Zip Code
Then click the “Go to next step” button.
If you do not know your new account number, contact your Financial Consultant.
- For online security and account protection purposes, you will be asked multiple questions to verify your identity. Once all questions are answered correctly, please hit the “Go to next step” button.If you answered incorrectly and cannot get access, call the Client Services Center (open 24/7) at 877-488-3748 to establish access
- If you have more accounts you want to view, add each account number individually on this screen. To add an account, enter your 8-digit account number in the field, and hit the “Add account” button.
If you do not know your new account number, contact your Financial Consultant.Once all your account numbers have been entered, or if you have no additional accounts to add, click on the “Create UserID/ Password” button to continue.If you receive an error message that an “account number you entered is not eligible for association with your UserID” when trying to link an account to your online access, call the Client Services Center at 877-488-3748.
- Create your User ID and password for your online account. Click the “Help” button for more information and password requirements. To continue, click “Submit.”
- Once you hit “Submit” you should see a message on the screen telling you that “You have successfully created your User ID.” To continue, click “Login” at the bottom of the screen.
- Login in using your new username and password, created in Step 4, and click “Go.”
- You will be asked to create three security questions. You can pick a question from the dropdown list or create your own question by clicking the link.
Please note: all answers must be at least four characters (including spaces) and no two answers can match. Answers are not case-sensitive.
- You will be taken to a page that outlines the features of the new HL Online Experience before going to the agreement. You can skip the tour by clicking “Get Started” at the top of the page.
- Next, you will be taken to the online access agreement. After you have reviewed the online terms and conditions, you will need to check the boxes for Online Access Agreement, NYSE, NASDAQ, and OPRA at the bottom of the screen.Click on the Submit box to continue to your online account.